blog header


Where can I obtain information regarding my Tomberlin vehicle or Columbia ParCar golf cart?


For information on new Tomberlin and/or Columbia golf carts, service, or parts, please contact our Columbia Vehicle Group Customer Care Team at 352-323-4966.


What is the specific model and year of my vehicle?

You will need to locate the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of your vehicle in order to accurately determine this information. You can find your VIN in the following locations:

MEGA - Glove Box, under steering wheel cover, kick panel, front dash panel

EAGLE - under steering wheel cover, passenger side upper foot rest area, driver side glove box

SUMMIT SUV - Under steering wheel cover, on vehicle nameplate, in driver side glove box

NEV - Under steering wheel cover, headlight cover ledge, top of front body, on nameplate

OLDER VEHICLES - stamped on left rear frame above axle

After you have determined the VIN, please contact an authorized Columbia dealer for further assistance. Follow this link to find your nearest Columbia dealer:!stmenu_template.main?

Can I order service parts directly from Columbia?

Columbia sells its products through a worldwide network of dealers in order to provide a higher level of service after the initial sale. Follow this link to find your nearest Columbia dealer:!stmenu_template.main?

Where can I purchase parts for my older model cart (Pre-2002)?


Typically, customers order parts through an authorized Columbia dealer. Please follow this link to find a dealer near you:!stmenu_template.main?   


If the part you need is obsolete, there are a few other places you may check with:   


These sites may be useful, as well: is a great resource with a forum where owners of Columbia carts post questions and creative solutions. You will be able to find manuals for your older cart there, as well.


Who can I contact for tech support?


Please use the Support Request form provided on the right sidebar of this page. You may also contact any authorized dealer with technical support requests. The following link will help you locate an authorized dealer:!stmenu_template.main?



How can I obtain a wiring diagram/schematic for my Columbia vehicle?


Please contact our Technical Support Department and include the VIN with your request. For your convenience, the Support Request form is located on the right sidebar of this page. 



Battery care and maintenance


The following article will supply the information you need regarding the care and maintenance of your battery. (Please note that Columbia is not affiliated with Battery Stuff.)


How do I submit a warranty claim?


Please contact your authorized Columbia dealer for service. The dealership will submit any relevant warranty claims on your behalf.

The following link will help you locate your nearest Columbia dealer:!stmenu_template.main?


How can I obtain an MCO for my vehicle?


The Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin is provided upon request to the original purchaser of the vehicle, usually an authorized dealer. The dealer, in turn, may sign it over to a customer. The manufacturer cannot provide an MCO to anyone other than the original purchaser since there is no way of knowing what, if any, modifications have been made to the unit.